Your makeup is only as good as the tools you use to apply it. Want to use what the professionals do?
Treat yourself to the entire Blac Lush Pro Brush Set. These pro-quality brushes achieve a seamless, natural-looking, airbrushed finish with every blend and swipe!
We designed this set from experience - we know what sort of brushes work well, and we know what we use time and time again in our own kits, so we created this set to reflect the ‘best of the best’.
Soft bamboo hair keeps products from absorbing into the brush itself, so your products blend perfectly onto your face and last longer (they don’t absorb foundation and product as much as other brushes).
Plus they’re super luxe to use - someone once described them to us as ‘unicorn hair.’ We can’t argue with that!
- Hair made of bamboo and charcoal
- Handle made of wood
- Comes with handy makeup bag
- Cruelty free (no Blać products are ever tested on animals!)
10. Prime and Set Brush - Double Ended: this multi-purpose brush is the ultimate tool for setting powders, priming, contouring, blush and highlighting.
11. Cover and Conceal Brush - Double Ended: this multi-purpose brush perfectly blends liquid and powder foundation for an airbrushed look. Use it to contour cheeks and eyes, or blend concealer, highlighter and even cream eye shadows.
12. Fine Contour Brush: perfect for creating a fine contour to sculpt your face to perfection.
13. Fan Brush: use to lightly apply highlighter or blush.
14. Eyeshadow Brush: super soft and fine fibers designed to blend and buff eyeshadow for a flawless finish.
15. Crease Brush: perfect size to add depth and dimension to the eye shape.
16. Eyeliner and Eyebrow Brush: this multi-purpose brush can be used to apply eyeliner or define the brows.
17. Under Eye Definer Brush: its pointed tip is perfectly tapered to add detail in the lash line when creating a smokey eye.
18. Lip or Eye Definer Brush: use it to the perfect lip or add depth to a dramatic eye.
To care for your brushes, we recommend washing them before use (then once a fortnight). Run them under warm water and apply shampoo. Gently massage the bristles in the palm of your hand, rinse with water, then gently squeeze excess water out and kay flat on a towel overnight to dry.